ADVANCED FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY
This EarthSmart® refrigerator water filter contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can adsorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water and ice cubes.
FITS IN PLACE OF:
- Economical alternative to expensive substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months of life or 300 gallons
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
- IAPMO Certified Against NSF/ANSI 42,53 & 372
- Reduces Lead
- Reduces Cysts
|Flow Rate:||.5 gpm (1.89 lpm)|
|Operating Temperature:||33 - 100°F (0.6°C - 38°C)|
|Min Operating Pressure:||30 psi - (207 kPa)|
|Max Operating Pressure:||100 psi - (689 kPa)|
|Life:||6 months or 300 gallons (1,136 liters)|
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
The following claim has not been tested and certified:
"FITS IN PLACE OF"
*SAMSUNG IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD